MUSC is a broad maritime security consultancy with offices in the UK and the UAE, and considerable experience of delivering complex projects in hard-to-access locations at sea and on land.
Our consulting services include:
- Development of national maritime security strategies
- Fishery protection strategic and operational planning services
- Vessel recovery services
- Advice on ports, refineries, coastal palaces, territorial waters and exclusive economic zones security
- Training of Coast Guard, Customs, Immigration and other law enforcement and security agencies
- Security options for permanently moored accommodation vessels
- Large scale UXO land clearance to enable full redevelopment
- Unexploded ordnance (UXO) /improvised explosive device (IED) countermeasures and training for onshore and marine personnel
- Mine threat analysis on land and at sea
- Vessel specification, selection and chartering
- Threat analysis and mitigation planning for marine assets operating in high threat scenarios.
- Underwater inspection, maintenance and repair of coastal and offshore structures
- Submarine pipeline and cable operations to include clearance of unexploded ordnance
- Emergency response planning and crisis management training
- Mega yacht security and transfer
Should you have a requirement not specifically covered here please contact us directly.