MUSC offers a menu of expert consultancy services, ranging from security advisory, planning and training services for simple sites or vessels to complex mega-port infrastructure to underwater survey and technical work. With over 40 years of service delivery we have an unparalleled experience from all corners of the globe.
Our client list includes government and NGO agencies, international regulatory organisations, major and small corporations and high-net-worth individuals.
Our consulting services include:
- Development of national maritime security strategy
- Planning, implementation management for security of ports and of territorial waters and exclusive economic zones
- Training of Coast Guard, Customs, Immigration and other law enforcement and security agencies
- Training of port management teams and workers
- Planning for the security of the land and marine perimeter of coastal palaces, refineries, power stations, etc.
- Planning for the security of permanently moored accommodation vessels
- Management of the design, installation and commissioning of integrated security systems
- Unexploded ordnance (UXO) /improvised explosive device (IED) countermeasures and training for onshore and marine personnel
- Support vessel specification, selection and chartering
- Underwater inspection, maintenance and repair of harbour, coastal and offshore structures
- Support for offshore oil production and export facilities
- Submarine pipeline and cable inspections and repair
- Emergency response planning and crisis management
- Port/ship Security Threat & Risk Assessment
- Survey and clearance of unexploded ordnance from beach areas, pipeline and cable routes
- Oil spill response planning and training
- Advisory and training services for the mitigation of UXO/IED threats for the re-development of former battle areas
- HSSE regulatory compliance
Should you have a requirement not specifically covered here please contact us directly.